Sat 06 21
The Winter Fragrance Edit
2 min read
Changing your fragrance can be part of your daily routine or could be something you very rarely do. While many people have one signature scent we want to encourage you to change it up and try new fragrances. Whether you are going to pick a different scent every day or simply swap your fragrance based on the season here are our top picks when it comes to winter fragrances, from the warm embrace of Salt Caramel to the rich cacao noir and musk of Parfum Nashwa.
A deep wine-like fragrance full of black raspberries and forest berries. This smooth and elegant fragrance is like surrounding yourself in layers of velvet and cashmere. Framboise Noire also features white oud and black woods for a deep, seductive finish.
- Top Note - Black raspberry with forest berries for a hit of red fruit
- Heart Note - A touch of chic iris pallida to seduce and enchant
- Base Note - White oud and black woods for a darkly noir finish
Completely unisex this unexpected fragrance combines pineapple and fearn for natural freshness and combines them with leather and English woods. Full of confidence and character.
- Top Note - Pineapple for an unusual burst of freshness and character
- Heart Note - Fearn leaves and sichuan pepper add natural warmth
- Base Note - A blend of leather and English woods offer confidence
If you are into florals Scarlet Lily is the fragrance for you. Sure to turn heads this scent is not for people who want to blend in. Truly sexy and sophisticated this is a fragrance not to be missed.
- Top Note - Lotus blossom will freshen and brighten the floral bouquet
- Heart Note - Scarlet ariadne lily and ylang ylang add a modern edge
- Base Note - Amber creates a warm gentle finish
Melt in the mouth caramel meets frothy sea salt for this truly delicious fragrance. Deeply comforting and completely irresistable. The warmth you desire on the cold winter nights.
- Top Note - Liquid caramel expertly offset with tangy sea salt
- Heart Note - Smooth tonka bean adds a touch of elegance
- Base Note - Bourbon vanilla for depth with sandalwood
Definitely the underdog Blueberry Musk is fresh and light while also being silky and sensual. Starting with a fruity top noth this fragrances then blends into a creamy, silk like fragrance sure to entice any boo.
- Top Note - Blueberry and orange zest for a sparkling top note
- Heart Note - Orange blossom and magnolia bring creamy warmth
- Base Note - White musk and cashmere woods for a silky finish
Available only in our strongest fragrance concentration this rich scent is both addictive and fascinating.
- Top Note - Bergamot and neroli for a delicate touch of freshness
- Heart Note - Cacao noir and coconut for a rich gourmand note
- Base Note - Fine musks and oud create darkness and intensity
Like this article? Sign up to our newsletter to get more delivered straight to your inbox